Your privacy is important to Trailblazer Foods. This policy outlines how Trailblazer Foods collects your personal information and how it may be used.
Personal information collection
Trailblazer Foods may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website (including website usage)
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website (including login email address and password)
- Information about transactions carried out over this website (including invoice, payment record and billing/shipping addresses)
- Any other information that you send to Trailblazer Foods
How we collect personal information
Trailblazer Foods may collect personal information in a number of ways, including the following:
- Directly from you (our customer), for example, when you submit information through our website (e.g., email or cookies), in marketing coupons or by telephone
- From third parties, such as card payment processing vendors, merchant account service providers, web hosting and e-commerce companies, credit reporting agencies, or your representatives
- From the organizations named below under “When we use personal information”
- From our own records of how you use our services
- When legally required to do so
When we use personal information
Trailblazer Foods may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website
- Personalize the website for you
- Enable access of website services
- Send you products that you purchase
- Supply you services that you purchase
- Send you statements and invoices
- Collect payments and recover debts from you
- Send you marketing communications
In addition, Trailblazer Foods may disclose your personal information to the following:
- Credit-reporting and fraud-checking agencies
- Our professional consultants (including accountants, lawyers and auditors)
- Our IT, e-commerce, web development and network providers
- Government and regulatory agencies, as required by law
- Corporate and business strategy consultants
- Those managing our finance, funding and risk functions
When Trailblazer Foods discloses your personal information to its agents or subcontractors for these purposes, the agent or subcontractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Trailblazer Foods may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law; in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
What we don’t do with personal information
Trailblazer Foods does not engage in the exchange of your personal information with outside entities, except in connection with the sales transaction-related and marketing-related purposes named above.
Additionally, we do not do the following:
- Sell, trade or rent your personal information to other companies
- Automatically add your email address to our internal marketing communication lists for future email promotional purposes (you must “opt in” to receive promotional information, including coupons)
Securing of your data
Trailblazer Foods will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Trailblazer Foods will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology. All firms contracted to provide our e-commerce platform, website hosting, merchant account, and payment gateway and processing services are in compliance with PCI (Payment Card Industry) data security standards.
Cross-border data transfers
Trailblazer Foods does not engage in cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. Should you click through to third-party websites, we recommend that you refer to the privacy statements of the sites you navigate to. Trailblazer Foods assumes no responsibility for the privacy policies, practices or content of any third party or its website.
How to contact us
Attn: Website Administrator
17900 NE San Rafael
Portland, OR 97230
More information on privacy is available at the following websites:
Federal Trade Commission: www.ftc.gov/privacy/