Trailblazer Foods Is a Trusted Co-Pack and Private Label Partner
Years of experience developing expertise, capital investments in our physical plant and a highly trained staff enable us to give our customers the very best at every step of the production process.
Logistics & Transportation
- Our West Coast location positions us to capture transportation efficiencies for distribution throughout the Western U.S. region and beyond.
- Our logistics experts work to keep costs as low as possible as we move your product through the supply chain.
Research & Development
- Our food scientists and technicians conduct flavor and ingredients research, perform preliminary sensory testing, create custom formulations, and manage recipes to ensure that we deliver the right product to your customers.
Sourcing & Production
- When your recipes require ingredient sourcing, we are ready to provide quality options.
- From managing your inventory to maximizing scheduling, we adjust runs to provide just-in-time production that builds inventory when you need it.
- We strategize with our clients to solve business problems.
- Our processing certifications help your brands capitalize on organic, natural or kosher consumer food trends.
- Our competitive and flexible pricing allows you to extend your market reach.
- We can help determine what your brand needs to be differentiated in the market and how to achieve low-cost production and logistics while delivering a high-quality product.
- We provide outstanding service on all product lines.
- Our dedicated customer service and sales professionals give you the highest levels of care and attention.
Trailblazer Foods Is a Premier Supplier to the Food Service Industry
We supply high-quality, award-winning Trailblazer-branded products in various industrial bulk pack sizes, delivered where and when you want them. We offer custom formulations, easy ordering and quick shipping.
Trailblazer Foods Delievers Quality and Value
Trailblazer Foods is committed to providing the highest-quality products at the best value.
Our products include the following:
Preserves, Jellies and Spreads
(10 oz. to 50 oz.)
- Jelly: Grape, Strawberry, Apple, Mint
- Jam: Grape
- Preserves: Strawberry, Red Raspberry, Blackberry, Blueberry, Peach, Apricot, Apricot Pineapple, Boysenberry, Cherry, Four Berry, Plum
- Marmalade: Orange
- “Just Fruit” Spread: Strawberry, Grape, Blackberry, Red Raspberry, Blueberry, Apricot, Orange Marmalade
Table Syrups and Italian Syrups
(12 oz. to 128 oz.)
- Premium Pancake & Waffle Syrup
- Imitation Pancake & Waffle Syrup
- Butter Flavor Pancake & Waffle Syrup
- Lite Pancake & Waffle Syrup
- Corn Syrup
- Assorted Italian Syrups
(7 oz. to 25 lb.)
- Flaked Coconut
- Shredded Coconut
- Unsweetened Coconut
(750 m. to 1 gal.)
- Mai Tai
- Coconut Cream
- Maraschino Cherry
- Passion Fruit
- Rock Candy
- Bloody Mary
- Simple Syrup
- Sweet & Sour
- Other Assorted
Fillings and Toppings
(18 oz. to 10 lbs.)
- Butterscotch Topping
- Caramel Topping
- Hot Fudge Topping
- Strawberry Topping
- Pineapple Topping
- Apple Pie Filling
- Blueberry Pie Filling
- Cherry Pie Filling
Sauces and Marinades
(12 oz. to 128 oz.)
- BBQ Sauces (Original, Mild, Spicy, Honey and Hickory Bourbon)
- Orange Mango BBQ Glaze
- Ginger Teriyaki Sauce
- Blackberry Chipotle Sauce
- Gyoza Dipping Sauce
- Coconut Curry Sauce
- Jamaican Jerk Sauce
- Lemon Pepper with Dill Sauce
- Pepper Garlic Teriyaki Sauce
- Raspberry Chipotle Sauce
- Shanghai Tangerine Honey Marinade
- Beef Marinade
- Pork Marinade
- Chicken Marinade
- “Steakhouse” Marinade